VOUCHERS TERMS & CONDITIONS
for The Blue Bull Sneem
(Hereafter referred to as “The Blue Bull”, “The restaurant”)
- Validly purchased vouchers purchased in store and online in the Republic of Ireland are redeemable in full or part payment for meals in The Blue Bull.
- The voucher will expire 24 months after the last use or balance enquiry and any remaining balance will be deducted. If you would like us to extend this expiration date please call us before it falls due and we will be pleased to extend it for you.
- The Blue Bull cannot be held liable for vouchers, once purchased, which are subsequently lost, stolen, damaged or defaced.
- The Blue Bull reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so. Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
- Online payments for vouchers are processed securely by Stripe. The charge will appear on your credit or debit card statement as “The Blue Bull”
- Vouchers are processed and posted. Our bar/restaurant staff may not have details of your voucher if you purchase and call prior to receiving the voucher in the post. Please call us and we will accommodate you as much as possible.
- Before completing your purchase, you must check and verify that all information, including postal and email addresses, has been entered correctly by you.
- By purchasing a voucher you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
General terms & conditions
- The Seller is The Blue Bull
- We take payment from your card at checkout via Stripe.
- If you enter a correct e- mail address we will send you an order acknowledgement e- mail.
- The contract will be formed at the place of despatch of the goods.
- We do not file details of your order for you to access please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own record.
- We will post by regular post to all locations. This is included in the cost of the voucher. We cannot guarantee when your voucher will arrive.
- Where you opt to have us keep the voucher(s) at the restaurant please email a note to the recipient. The Blue Bull cannot be held liable for non– or mis- delivery of emails due to typing errors or other input or processing errors. The Blue Bull cannot be held liable for emails that cannot be delivered or are rejected or overlooked by the intended recipient due to circumstances beyond the sender’s control, for example: firewalls, message filtering, anti- spam measures and other corporate email procedures and policies; over- quota mailboxes; inactive, abandoned or unmonitored mailboxes; misfiled mail etc.
- If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed. Where the voucher has been delivered to you, you may cancel them up to 7 working days, starting from the day after the goods were received, in line with the European Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts Made by Means of Distance Communication) Regulations 2001.
- The following procedure will apply: You can either email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +353-64-6645382
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS